Please note: it has recently been reported in the news that the travel advice for specific parts of Catalonia has been changed to code orange (only necessary trips). It is a small area in the region of Lleida and Zaragoza, more than 200 km from the Costa Brava, and the region of Barcelona, more than 125 km from the Costa Brava. Our holiday villas are located in a safe area.
The Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs said the following in a press release:
“Spain is a safe country. Like other European countries, the country has to deal with revolutions of the virus. That is not exceptional. The most important thing is that Spain is doing everything possible to control these revivals. That is the case with the three major hot spots of the moment in Barcelona, Zaragoza and Lleida.
Due to our comprehensive testing policy, cases are quickly identified, allowing us to report that more than half of cases are asymptomatic. From the moment we detect the cases, we make every effort to isolate these people.
The Spanish government is working with the other European governments to explain the measures we are taking, to reassure everyone. “
Good news! From July 1, 2020 we can receive guests and we look forward to that. The Spanish government does take the necessary security measures, but these are undoubtedly less poignant than the measures you are used to. Fortunately, our holiday villas are ideally suited for a holiday in Corona time, and we are fully committed to ensuring your safety. The Costa Brava is also easily accessible by private transport, which makes this destination extra attractive. Read more about traveling to the Costa Brava
You will enjoy private accommodation during the holidays, in a perfect state of maintenance with plenty of space and privacy.
- 100% own (detached) stay.
- Privacy & appropriate distance from other villas.
- Private sanitary and cooking facilities.
- Large spaces with adequate ventilation.
It is your holiday, but our concern. That is why we are fully committed to ensuring your safety.
- Check-in and check-out procedure is fast with the 1.5 meter distance being respected.
- Our cleaning service guarantees a 100% disinfected villa.
- The linen is professionally cleaned.
- Extra maintenance has been purchased for the pool for optimal water quality.
- General maintenance is at an appropriate distance and without direct contact.
- We are always available by phone for questions and / or problems. (and SMS Whatsapp)
- In case of emergency we have our own SOS number, you can count on us 24/7.
As of July 1, Spain has returned to normal in phases, which means that all public facilities are open, whether or not in an appropriate way.
- Beaches are open, where distance may be kept between visitors.
- Catering and terraces are fully open.
- Museums are open with a maximum number of visitors at a time.
- Sports and recreation is allowed everywhere.
- Tourist attractions are open.
We look forward to seeing you!